Diamond Bar

CPA firm for sale in Diamond Bar, CA. The practice enjoys high average fees from approximately 300 tax clients along with a handful of bookkeeping/write-up clients. Typically, around 40% of clients complete their returns prior to 4/15 and the remaining 60% by 10/15. This firm was established by the Seller in 1990 and has been operating in its current location for 10 years. This business is relocatable but should remain within a reasonable distance from Diamond Bar for best possible client retention. The Seller is looking forward to retirement but will assist the Buyer in transitioning the clients. Other than the CPA Seller, there is 1 full-time admin assistant who is willing to remain on staff after the sale. The revenue is derived from approximately 237 Individual returns with an average fee of $723 as well as 64 Entity returns averaging approx. $1,880 each. The remaining $30k comes from bookkeeping, minimal payroll and other miscellaneous services.  The clientele will transition best to an EA or CPA with an extensive background in tax. This firm would also benefit from a Buyer who has the ability to expand services for future growth. The Seller feels that a firm with staff, who can care for the clients, would also be a good fit for the clients. Much more information is available on the Practice Profile. Please log-in to your account for immediate access including the ability to download the Practice Profile pdf and update your distance preference.

If you don’t have an account please complete the Buyer Profile and NDA online (It will take less than 2 minutes). Once that form is submitted your account will be created and you can download the practice profile immediately. If you’ve already completed the Buyer Profile and NDA then you can log-in to our website using your email and created password (or use the forgot password link to reset password) and download this profile.




Sale Pending

Business Type

CPA Firm

Gross Revenue


Net + Discretionary


Tax Prep Income


Bookkeeping Income


Other Income


Individual Clients


Average Fee


Entity Clients


Average Fee


Revenue Breakdown

Entity Average Fee Breakdown:
9 - 1120 @ $2,709 avg. fee
30 - 1120S @ $2,424 avg. fee
8 - 1065 @ $1,304 avg. fee
13 - 1041 @ $680 avg. fee
4 - 990 @ $998 avg. fee

Bookkeeping & Payroll Services:
1 - Payroll – Avg. 2 Payees Per Client - $1,400
3 - Annual Bookkeeping - $23,659

Other Services (includes Single Member LLC’s, postcard exempt filings & 1099’s) - $4,861

Approximately 10% of clients will come in for an appointment, 30% will drop off, 30% mail-in while the remaining 30% will remit their documents electronically.

Please complete the Buyer Profile and NDA to instantly receive additional information. Once the webform has been submitted you will be redirected to webpage where you can download the Practice Profile pdf for any practice(s) you are interested in. If you previously submitted a buyer profile and NDA with us you can resubmit to be added to our new download system, or contact us for the Practice Profile. You can come back anytime to log in with your username and password and download additional practice listings. Please contact us at (855) 428-2225 or via email at steve@atbcal.com.