La Habra

EA firm for sale in La Habra, CA. This firm was established by the Seller over 25 years ago and has been operating in its current location for the past 20 years. The current office space may be retained or, the firm can be relocated to another location. However, staying in the general area will assist with client retention. Seller is looking forward to retirement but wants to help with transition and possibly continue bookkeeping if the buyer needs assistance. Firm generates total gross revenue of $164k from 184 Individuals with an average fee of $378, plus 28 Entities with an average fee of $997 (additional breakdown below), and $69k of revenue from bookkeeping, limited payroll and other related tax services (additional info below). Practice uses Lacerte tax software for all individual and entity tax filings, CFS for payroll, and the desktop and online version of QuickBooks. Seller is looking for an EA or CPA with a background in tax who is kind, friendly and patient with clients. Much more information is available on the Practice Profile. Please log-in to your account for immediate access, including the ability to download the Practice Profile pdf, and update your distance preference.

If you don’t have an account please complete the Buyer Profile and NDA online (It will take less than 2 minutes). Once that form is submitted your account will be created and you can download the practice profile immediately. If you’ve already completed the Buyer Profile and NDA then you can log-in to our website using your email and created password (or use the forgot password link to reset password) and download this profile.





Business Type

CPA Firm

Gross Revenue


Net + Discretionary


Tax Prep Income


Bookkeeping Income


Other Income


Individual Clients


Average Fee


Entity Clients


Average Fee


Revenue Breakdown

Entity Average Fee Breakdown:
11 - 1120 @ $1,365 avg. fee
10 - 1120S @ $880 avg. fee
5 - 1065 @ $683 avg. fee
2 - 1041 @ $350 avg. fee

Other Income Breakdown:
12 - Payroll Prep - 6 Avg. Payees/Client - $3,220
Sales Tax Prep - $625
Consulting - $425

There is no staff at this office.
An estimated 40% of the clientele come in for an appointment while the remaining 60% mail-in, drop-off or upload their tax documents for return completion.

Please complete the Buyer Profile and NDA to instantly receive additional information. Once the webform has been submitted you will be redirected to webpage where you can download the Practice Profile pdf for any practice(s) you are interested in. If you previously submitted a buyer profile and NDA with us you can resubmit to be added to our new download system, or contact us for the Practice Profile. You can come back anytime to log in with your username and password and download additional practice listings. Please contact us at (855) 428-2225 or via email at