Orange, CA

CPA/EA CFP Firm for sale in Orange, CA. Gross Revenue of approximately $337k is broken down to 500 Individual tax returns with an avg. fee of $350, along with 91 business returns with an average fee of $596, Bookkeeping & Payroll revenue of $6k and $158k of net Securities income. Owner is looking forward to retirement but is available to assist in transition and would prefer to remain after close to assist buyer. Practice has been in the same location for over 6 years and can be kept in its current location or moved to another office within the area. The clientele will transition best to a local CPA or EA with a Series 7/63 who will provide care and excellent service to all the clients. Approx. 80% of clients prefer to schedule an appointment while the other 20% mail/email/upload/drop off their documents for return preparation & bookkeeping. Firm uses Lacerte, TaxTools & Quickbooks, and staff will likely want to remain after the sale.

Much more information is available on the Practice Profile. Please complete the Buyer Profile and NDA online via the link below and the Practice Profile will be available for download immediately after submission.

Price

$595,000

Status

Available

Business Type

CPA & CFP Firm

Gross Revenue

$337,615

Net + Discretionary

$181,343

Tax Prep Income

$173,511

Bookkeeping Income

$6,000

Other Income

$158,104

Individual Clients

500

Average Fee

$350

Entity Clients

91

Average Fee

$596

Revenue Breakdown

Securities Revenue - $158,104
Payroll Service Revenue - $2,000
Monthly Bookkeeping Revenue - $4,000
Tax Revenue - $173,511

Business Entity Tax Revenue:
9 - 1120 @ $1,000 avg.
28 - 1120S @ $700 avg.
14 - 1065 @ 400 avg.
40 - 1041 @ $500 avg.

Other Information:
Approximately 50 Individual returns are dependents or kids completed at same time as parent for little fee.
Clients consist of Engineers, Teachers, Retirees & various other professionals.
Bookkeeping revenue is only for for review and adjustment purposes.
No annuity contracts included in Securities income. No % rep fee, all commission & trailing from mutual funds.

Please complete the Buyer Profile and NDA to instantly receive additional information. Once the webform has been submitted you will be redirected to webpage where you can download the Practice Profile pdf for any practice(s) you are interested in. If you previously submitted a buyer profile and NDA with us you can resubmit to be added to our new download system, or contact us for the Practice Profile. You can come back anytime to log in with your username and password and download additional practice listings. Please contact us at (855) 428-2225 or via email at steve@atbcal.com.