Roseville

CPA firm for sale in Roseville, CA. This high average fee firm was located in Sacramento for over 30 years but moved to it’s current Roseville location about 5 years ago. The firm can be relocated to another office in the Roseville/Sacramento region but can’t be moved outside of the area. Firm is currently operated by 2 CPA partners and one would like to retire. The second Partner wants to remain with the firm and continue working for another 5-10 years. This sale represents the full practice and not only the retiring CPA’s portion. Approximately 95% of the clients will drop off/mail & electronically upload their documents to the firm and the remaining 5% like to come in for an appointment. Gross revenue of $841k is derived from approx. 172 individual returns with an avg. fee of $1,439 plus 108 Entities with an avg. fee of $2,362, along with $270k from Bookkeeping & Payroll revenue and 1 CPA Review that generates about $34k. The clientele will transition best to a CPA with a background in tax & accounting who can also provide financial services and personal financial guidance to the clients. Firm uses Lacerte along with AccountingCS and Quickbooks. Much more information is available on the Practice Profile. Please log-in to your account for immediate access including the ability to download the Practice Profile pdf and update your distance preference.

If you don’t have an account please complete the Buyer Profile and NDA online (It will take less than 2 minutes). Once that form is submitted your account will be created and you can download the practice profile immediately. If you’ve already completed the Buyer Profile and NDA then you can log-in to our website using your email and created password (or use the forgot password link to reset password) and download this profile.

Price

$925,000

Status

Available

Business Type

CPA Firm

Gross Revenue

$841,073

Net + Discretionary

$429,346

Tax Prep Income

$535,443

Bookkeeping Income

$270,091

Other Income

$35,539

Individual Clients

172

Average Fee

$1,439

Entity Clients

108

Average Fee

$2,362

Revenue Breakdown

Entity Average Fee Breakdown:
13 - 1120 @ $3,801 avg. fee
12 - 1120S @ $1,814 avg. fee
26 - 1065 @ $2,865 avg. fee
51 - 1041 @ $1,607 avg. fee
6 - 990 @ $4,576 avg. fee
1 - 706 @ $17,447 avg. fee (not included in Entity # or avg. Fee above due to size)
4 - 709 @ $3,850 avg. fee (not included in Entity # or avg. fee)

Other Income Sources:
1 Review $34,056
Bookkeeping & Payroll $270,091

Staff currently includes a FT Bookkeeper, PT Bookkeeper, and FT Receptionist in addition to the 2 CPA Sellers.

Please complete the Buyer Profile and NDA to instantly receive additional information. Once the webform has been submitted you will be redirected to webpage where you can download the Practice Profile pdf for any practice(s) you are interested in. If you previously submitted a buyer profile and NDA with us you can resubmit to be added to our new download system, or contact us for the Practice Profile. You can come back anytime to log in with your username and password and download additional practice listings. Please contact us at (855) 428-2225 or via email at steve@atbcal.com.