Oxnard Remote/Virtual Practice

EA firm for sale in Oxnard, CA. This firm was established by the Seller in 2006 and has been operating in its current location for the past 3 years. The Seller is looking forward to retirement but is available to work on a part-time basis through next tax season and assist with client retention. The firm converted their office to a virtual setup previously but roughly 3% of the clients continue with an in-person appointment since the Seller has retained a physical office for staff. The remaining 97% of clients transmit their documents either electronically or by mail and this practice can be operated from almost any type of workspace in Southern California. Of the 97%, approximately 30% are handled remotely (physical papers are mailed in and/or signed by mail) and 70% are worked on an entirely virtual basis. The practice generates gross revenue of $351k from 208 Individuals with an average of $933, plus 70 Entities (see breakdown below) with an average fee of $2,248. The practice uses all hosted versions of Lacerte for tax preparation as well as SmartVault and QuickBooks. The clientele will transfer best to an experienced EA or CPA with a strong background in tax & accounting. This individual or company should excel with client communication and be able to convey their expertise. Much more information is available on the Practice Profile. Please log-in to your account for immediate access including the ability to download the Practice Profile pdf and update your distance preference.

If you don’t have an account please complete the Buyer Profile and NDA online (It will take less than 2 minutes). Once that form is submitted your account will be created and you can download the practice profile immediately. If you’ve already completed the Buyer Profile and NDA then you can log-in to our website using your email and created password (or use the forgot password link to reset password) and download this profile.





Business Type

EA Firm

Gross Revenue


Net + Discretionary


Tax Prep Income


Bookkeeping Income

Other Income

Individual Clients


Average Fee


Entity Clients


Average Fee


Revenue Breakdown

Entity Average Fee Breakdown:
16 - 1120 @ $2,721 avg. fee
13 - 1120S @ $3,174 avg. fee
12 - 1065 @ $2,648 avg. fee
22 - 1041 @ $1,505 avg. fee
5 - 990 @ $1,212 avg. fee
2 - 709 @ $842 avg. fee

Please complete the Buyer Profile and NDA to instantly receive additional information. Once the webform has been submitted you will be redirected to webpage where you can download the Practice Profile pdf for any practice(s) you are interested in. If you previously submitted a buyer profile and NDA with us you can resubmit to be added to our new download system, or contact us for the Practice Profile. You can come back anytime to log in with your username and password and download additional practice listings. Please contact us at (855) 428-2225 or via email at steve@atbcal.com.