Rocklin

EA Firm for Sale in Rocklin, CA. The Seller of this full service tax & bookkeeping firm is looking forward to retirement after a successful transition. Seller is very motivated and available to assist buyer as needed. Firm gross revenue of $245k is derived from approximately 349 individual clients with an average fee of $439 and 75 entities with an average fee of $898 (see breakdown info below), in addition to $19k in bookkeeping/accounting fees and $5k in other income. Approximately 70% of clients like to come in for an appointment while the other 30% will provide their documents in various other ways. Firm can be relocated to another office in the area but it can’t be converted to a virtual firm immediately or moved out of the region. This firm is ideal for an EA or CPA who is personable and has a background in tax working with multiple individuals and entities. Much more information is available on the Practice Profile. Please log-in to your account for immediate access including the ability to download the Practice Profile pdf and update your distance preferences.

If you don’t have an account please complete the Buyer Profile and NDA online (It will take less than 2 minutes). Once that form is submitted your account will be created and you can download the practice profile immediately. If you’ve already completed the Buyer Profile and NDA then you can log-in to our website using your email and created password (or use the forgot password link to reset password) and download this profile.

Price

$250,000

Status

Sale Pending

Business Type

EA Firm

Gross Revenue

$245,453

Net + Discretionary

$127,578

Tax Prep Income

$220,765

Bookkeeping Income

$19,359

Other Income

$5,344

Individual Clients

349

Average Fee

$439

Entity Clients

75

Average Fee

$898

Revenue Breakdown

Entity Breakdown:
4 - 1120 @ $832 avg. fee
45 - 1120S @ $832 avg. fee
11 - 1065 @ $832 avg. fee
15 - 1041 @ $1,163 avg. fee
*Seller tracks revenue for all business returns combined, therefore the avg. fee can't be split between return types easily.

Bookkeeping Revenue includes 4 Monthly Bookkeeping clients along with multiple Annual clean-up and review bookkeeping clients.

Please complete the Buyer Profile and NDA to instantly receive additional information. Once the webform has been submitted you will be redirected to webpage where you can download the Practice Profile pdf for any practice(s) you are interested in. If you previously submitted a buyer profile and NDA with us you can resubmit to be added to our new download system, or contact us for the Practice Profile. You can come back anytime to log in with your username and password and download additional practice listings. Please contact us at (855) 428-2225 or via email at steve@atbcal.com.