CPA Firm for Sale in San Luis Obispo, CA. This firm has been operating for over 25 years and in the same location for the past 10 years. The Seller is looking forward to retirement but is able to assist the Buyer after the sale as needed. The practice can be moved from it’s current location but should remain in the local region for the best client retention. Practice generates gross revenue of $274k from 149 Individuals with an average fee of $1,035, plus 50 Entities with an average fee of $1,545 (additional breakdown below), and $42k of revenue from 2 Reviews & 3 Compilations. Approximately 35% of clients like to come in to the office for an appointment while the remaining 65% prefer to drop-off, mail, and electronically remit their tax information. Firm uses Drake, Lacerte, QuickBooks and CFS. Seller is looking for a CPA with a background in tax who is responsive, patient and kind. Much more information is available on the Practice Profile. Please log-in to your account for immediate access including the ability to download the Practice Profile pdf and update your distance preference.
If you don’t have an account please complete the Buyer Profile and NDA online (It will take less than 2 minutes). Once that form is submitted your account will be created and you can download the practice profile immediately. If you’ve already completed the Buyer Profile and NDA then you can log-in to our website using your email and created password (or use the forgot password link to reset password) and download this profile.